International Exchange Programs
Double Degree Program
- In 2011 we signed an MOU on a double degree program with St. Catherine University, and every year since, two or three students have participated in this program.
- Students completing the three-year program at CUP (Department of Elderly Care Management, Department of Social Welfare, and Department of Social Welfare & Counseling) transfer to the third year of Human Health and Welfare Services Program of the sister university.
- After studying for three years at CUP and two years at St. Catherine’s University the student will get a simultaneous degree from both schools on the condition that the student meets all graduation requirements.
2017 Double Degree Program with St. Catherine’s University in Japan
The 2017 Double Degree Program application to St. Catherine’s University in Japan opens as follows
|April 2017 – March 2019(Four semesters total)
||St. Catherine University(www.catherine.ac.jp)
||Double Degree Program (3+2)
※ After studying for three years at CUP and two years at St. Catherine’s University the will get a simultaneous degree from both schools on the condition that the student meets all graduation requirements.
Department of Elderly Care Management, Department of Social Welfare, Department of Social Welfare & Counseling
- students about to complete six semesters or students on leave after completing six semesters
- GPA 2.5 or higher for all semesters
- A person who has no problem understanding lectures in Japanese
- A person who has no restrictions on overseas travel
- A person recommended by the dean of a related department
- Tuition: If a participant pays tuition fees to our university during the dispatched period (two years), fees at the university where they are dispatched will be fully covered by CUP.
- Round-trip airfare and living expenses
- Dormitory: About ￥103,750 (KRW 1,160,000) per quarter (three months)
- Health insurance: Obliged to buy Japanese National Health Insurance during stay
- Application: Late August
- Interview: Early September / Interview time to be notified individually
- Final admissions list: Early September / To be posted on the CUP website
How to apply
- Agreement on collection, use, and provision of personal information
- Application Form
- Study Plan
- School Transcript (Korean)
- A copy of official grades on Japanese language ability test (only if you have one)
- How to apply: After visiting the office of the relevant department, go to the Office of International & External Affairs (#407, 4F, University HQ Bldg.) to submit the application in person
- Contact: Office of International & External Affairs, International & External Affairs Department ☎ +82 51 510 0862 (Kwak Eun-il)